Sunday, August 9, 2009

ka-thud ka-thud ka-THUD CRASH scuttle scramble

I don't know that there's anything quite like an overweight cat with the zooms to wake you up bright and early in the morning.

Still reeling from the wonderful that was last week, though obviously I've caught up on my sleep enough that I couldn't fall back in after the adrenaline of that rude awakening wore off. It was fun to show people around the place after two years of being the traveler. Too bad no one was left last night, though, because Sue gave us some silver salmon that Ryan simmered in white wine after sampling a raw bit. My only regrets involve being on the road to Seattle for so long yesterday that we didn't get to go on the fishing trip. I tell you, if we end up leaving this place, I will miss a few things! (not Seattle traffic, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment